Cooking is an essential life skill that can be learnt at any stage in life. We will teach you how to cook with full of confidence. You will learn to cook a range of existing dishes using freshly grown herbs and discover the nutritional benefits of the herbs and spices used into the dishes.
This cultural and educational experience is a great bonding activity for couples, friends and families who would like to have lots of hands-on experience.
Saturdays: 10:00AM - 12:30PM
Funan Centre Entrance
(outside of Superdry)
Social Kitchen at lyf Funan Hotel
** Opening Promo:
Edible Garden City's urban farm at Funan
Visit first Rooftop Urban Farm in Singapore and learn the benefits of some of the herbs
Understand the challenges of food security
Hear interesting stories about Singapore's challenges of food security
Tour Guide cum Home Cook
Guidance from our expert chef
Cook up Peranakan dishes from scratch using fresh ingredients
Make New Friends
Enjoy the fruits of your mouth-watering lunch with your friends.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
2. What are the COVID-19 safety measures implemented for the tours?
5. How many people are allowed per tour?
3. What is the age limit for a child ticket? Are they eligible for the $10 subsidy under the scheme?
4. I faced some booking issues when paying using the vouchers. What can I do?
6. I have dietary restrictions. Can I join this tour?
Unfortunately, this tour cannot accommodate dietary restrictions.