WELCOME TO MONSTER DAY TOURS!
- TERMS & CONDITIONS (FOR ENABLING VILLAGE TOURS)
Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully before making any booking.
Woopa Travels Pte Ltd is a travel agency registered in Singapore [Travel Agent License No: 02699] and manages several trading names and registered trademarks such as Monster Day Tours.
Woopa Travels Pte Ltd (“Tour Operator”) is appointed by SG Enable Ltd (“SG Enable”) to manage and run physical and virtual tours at Enabling Village (“EV Tours”).
The following paragraphs governs the rights and disclaimers of Monster Day Tours. By participating in a Monster Day Tours' tour or activity, all individuals, groups, organizations, businesses, spectators, or others (herein referred to as ‘Participants’) understand, acknowledge, represent, warrant and agree as follows:
MANDATORY ADHERENCE TO COVID-19 REGULATIONS, REQUIREMENTS & SAFETY MEASURES
In light of the COVID-19 situation, tour operators and tourist guides must comply with the latest requirements for Safe Management Measures (“SMMs”) found at https://covid.gobusiness.gov.sg/safemanagement/general, the COVID-19 (Temporary Measures) (Control Order) Regulations 2020 found at https://sso.agc.gov.sg/SL/COVID19TMA2020-S254-2020 (“Control Order”), and the sector-specific requirements for tour operations (https://www.stb.gov.sg/content/stb/en/home-pages/advisory-for-tours.html).
Therefore, to ensure safe re-opening of tours and support the Singapore Government efforts in providing a safe environment for both participants, staff and tour guides, so as to minimise the risk of a COVID-19 resurgence, the Tour Operator require all participants participating in physical EV Tours to adhere to the following:
Before the Tour:
1) Registration with full and accurate contact particulars is required for all tours. This is to facilitate contact tracing purposes. Attendance and contact details will also be taken before the start of the tour. The Tour Operator reserve the rights to disallow any participant who has not registered for a tour or refuse to provide contact details.
2) All tours will be limited to groups of up to 20 pax (or the stipulated number allowed by regulations). The tour guides will disallow any participants or groups that have more than the stipulated allowed number and reserve the rights to cancel or discontinue the tour.
3) Participants are required to take a temperature check and the tour guides will disallow any participant that is febrile (i.e. feverish) and/or appear to be unwell with the specified symptoms from participating in the tour. Participants are also required to wash their hands with water and soap or use hand sanitisers if water and soap is unavailable.
4) The tour guide will conducting a pre-tour briefing and to ensure that all SMMs relevant to participants are conveyed to you. Participants are required to download the SafeEntry and TraceTogether app prior to the tour.
During the Tour:
5) Participants will be required to wear to wear a mask during the tour, except where allowed under the Control Order (e.g. where eating, drinking or taking medication, etc.). Participants will also be provided and use portable audio tour guide system, or equivalent, with individual headsets/ear-pieces to be worn throughout the conduct of the tour.
6) Participants should take mindful precaution to maintain at least 1m spacing from another participant and tour guide.
7) Participants are required to use the SafeEntry, where available, at each place of interest in the tour.
8) The tour guide will be required to look out for participants that may display the specified symptoms during the tour. The tour guide will require any participant subsequently found during the tour to have developed the specified symptoms to immediately leave the tour to seek medical treatment or, if the participant is not able to leave the tour to seek medical treatment, isolating the individual from others, providing surgical masks, maintaining safe distance, and arranging for the participant to obtain medical treatment.
9) For tours with conveyance, participants are required to keep to the same seats through the journey, including between destinations, and to board and disembark from the conveyance in an orderly manner that minimises physical interaction.
10) Tour guides reserve the right to skip or avoid tour stops / locations / routes on the itinerary during peak periods or when deemed to have a large crowd of people to minimise physical interaction.
After the Tour:
11) Participants are advised to retain the TraceTogether app on their mobile phones to support contact tracing efforts after the tour.
12) Participants are advised to clean, disinfect or dispose all items provided to them such as earpieces (disposable and non-disposable) for portable audio tour guide system or face masks after using them.
13) Participants are advised to wash their hands with water and soap or use hand sanitisers if water and soap is unavailable.
Tour Guides and staff reserves the right to disallow any participants that are in breach of SMMs, Temporary Measures, Control Orders or sector specific requirements from further participation in the EV Tour or stop/cancel the EV Tour. In line with all other liability clauses in this terms & conditions, the Tour Operator will not assume any liabilities arising from any COVID-19 cases that may or may not be related to the participation or conduct of the EV Tours.
2. LIABILITY INSURANCE
The Tour Operator does not provide liability insurance for protection of Participants who participate in the EV Tours.
Participant’s participation in EV Tours is at participant’s own sole risk. Participant, on behalf of his/herself and/or any person or entity acting through or on behalf of participant, by purchasing a ticket and / or participating in the EV Tours forever and unconditionally releases the Tour Operator, and any affiliated entities, parent companies, subsidiaries, present and former employees, owners, officers, members, managers, partners, contractors, insurers, shareholders and directors of the foregoing limitation (collectively, “released parties”), from any and all claims, actions, damages, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses in any way arising out of, or resulting from, Participant’s participation in EV Tours, including, without limitation, any and all claims, actions, and liabilities for death, injury, loss or damage to Participant, to any one else, or to any property, regardless of whether or not such injury, loss or damage was caused by the negligence or willful conduct of the Tour Operator or any of the released parties. Participant, on behalf of his/herself and/or any person or entity acting through or on behalf of participant, further agrees to defend and indemnify the released parties, and to hold the released parties harmless, from any and all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, expenses (including, without limitation, attorney’s fees) and losses of any kind or nature whatsoever in any way arising out of, or resulting from, Participant’s participation in the tours or activities.
This release extends and applies to, and also covers and includes, all unknown, unforeseen, unanticipated and unsuspected injuries, damages, loss and liability and the consequences thereof, as well as those disclosed and known to exist. The provisions of any state, federal, local or territorial law or state providing substance that releases shall not extend to claims, demands, injuries, or damages which are known or unsuspected to exist at this time, to the person executing such release, are expressly waived.
3. HEALTH, MEDICAL CONDITIONS AND PERSONAL ACCIDENT INSURANCE
By purchasing tickets for and/or participating in a EV Tour, the Participant fully comprehends and accepts all of the risks associated with his/her participation in the EV Tour including, without limitation, exposure to unfavorable weather conditions, food sickness, injuries (e.g., without limitation, those arising out of self-inflicted accidents or mishaps, other participants, automobiles, pedestrians and the like), death and in the case of virtual tour, technical difficulties.
By purchasing tickets for and/or participating in a EV Tour, you acknowledge and represent that the Participant is in good health and suffers from no minor or serious physical or mental injury, illness or disability that would make Participant especially susceptible to injury or disability while participating in a EV Tour. For virtual tour, you acknowledge and represent that the Participant has the necessary equipment and technical requirements to participate fully online.
The Tour Operator advises all Participants to take up their own Personal Accident and Liability Insurance. The Tour Operator do not provide liability insurance for the protection of Participants who may participate in a EV Tour.
4. BEHAVIOR POLICY
For the benefit of all Participants on all EV Tours, the Tour Operator reserves the right to remove any Participant whose behaviour is deemed to pose a risk or nuisance to other Participants or members of the public. Participants who are removed from a EV Tour for this purpose will not receive a refund and no costs or expenses incurred will be covered.
5. MEDIA RIGHTS, PHOTOGRAPHY AND FILMING POLICY
The Tour Operator, on behalf of SG Enable, reserves the right to take photographs and film footage as well as other matter taken of Participants (henceforth known collectively as the “Material”) on EV Tours and to use the Material in any way it deems appropriate including but not limited to featuring it on the website and promotional materials of the Tour Operator and SG Enable.
Participants agree to grant the Tour Operator and SG Enable an irrevocable royalty-free worldwide license to use the Material taken on all tours in which you may appear. The Tour Operator and SG Enable has the right to reproduce, distribute, broadcast, exhibit, edit, digitize or in any other way use the Material by any means and in any form of media, whether existing now or created later, without restriction worldwide, by incorporating the Material into its website, catalogues, books, brochures, magazines or any other publications, or any informational, commercial, promotional or advertising material (henceforth known collectively as the "Works").
6. POLICY POLICY AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
By purchasing tickets for and/or participating in a EV Tour, the Participant have read, understood and accepted the respective privacy policies of the Tour Operator and SG Enable as follows and hereby consent to the use of his personal data in accordance with the terms therein :
The Tour Operator shall be collecting the personal data for SG Enable.
7. USE OF TOUR CONTENT AND MATERIAL POLICY
Notes, photographs, images and other materials supplied to Participants who take part in a EV Tour in hard-copy, electronic format or any other format, are the copyright of the Tour Operator and are not to be reproduced in whole or in part, or distributed to any Third Party in any form whatsoever, without the express written permission of the Tour Operator. Requests to use Content for any purpose should be directed to email@example.com .
8. TOUR CANCELLATION
a) Cancellation by Participant
Unless otherwise communicated or specified (e.g. on quotation), we have a strictly no refund & non-cancellation policy once EV Tour is confirmed.
However, we do assess each situation on a case-by-case basis and can offer alternatives such as a date exchange. In some cases, we can do a full refund.
Each EV Tour is scheduled to depart on time. On late arrivals, tour content and activities that were missed would not be refunded nor replaced. No reimbursement, compensation, partial or full refunds would be given. Participants are advised to be at the scheduled Meeting Point (for physical tours) or online platform (for virtual tours) 15 minutes before tour Commencement, and have responsibility of their own time management.
If a Participant chooses to leave a tour or activity part way through the EV Tour for any reason, no refund or transfer will be offered.
We are able to provide a safe and secure method of payment by bank deposit or credit card / Paypal for cancellation fees.
b) Cancellation by the Tour Operator
If tours and activities are cancelled by the Tour Operator, for any other reason, Participants will be offered a choice of a full refund or transfer to another date with open availability.
In such cases, Participants will be notified by email using the email address that was provided at the point of ticket purchase. The Tour Operator accept no responsibility if an inaccurate or incorrect email address is provided and will not be liable to cover any costs incurred for an unnecessary journey to the tour meeting point in any circumstances including failure to reach the Participants with the cancellation message including at the fault of the Tour Operator and its staff.
All official bookings are only made via recognised platforms of the Tour Operator and SG Enable, including but not limited to www.monsterdaytours.com , www.enablingvillage.sg and in the form of email confirmation. No other alternative direct bookings are permitted or recognised by us.
During the EV Tour, participants are required to present their booking confirmation via print out of confirmation or flash the email confirmation using their mobile devices.
Booking confirmation are only valid on the indicated tour type and date. No replacements of participants or transfer of booking is allowed, unless requested and permitted by us on a case by case basis.
The Tour Operator has the sole right and discretion to change routes and times prior to a tour. Updates will be sent via email or contact at the earliest possible instant. The Tour Operator will deem the best routes of every tours, possible alteration of routes could be, but not limited to, road closures, accidents, hindrance or addition in the tour inclusion, in order to provide the best tour experience for participants.
11. WEATHER CONDITIONS
All EV Tours are conducted in rain or shine. You are advised to carry an umbrella and dress appropriately for weather conditions. There would only be cancellation on extreme weather adversity. Discontinuation or suspension of tour will be up to the discretion of our Tour Guide and should there be such situation, the Tour Operator will issue a refund accordingly. Refunding decision is made by the Tour Operator and our Tour Guides will not be held any responsibility on refunds.
Should participants wish to discontinue the tour, there will be no reimbursement, compensation, partial or full refunds given. Participants are responsible for their own safety and decisions.
12. NO LIABILITY TO THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS
The Tour Operator acts solely as agent in arranging tours, transportation, venue visits and other services and does not assume liability for accidents, delays, injuries, loss or damage due to any act or default of any organization or person engaged in transporting passengers, rendering service, or carrying out arrangements for any EV Tour or by the act of default of any restaurant or shop or its employees.
The Tour Operator shall not be liable for any loss, damage, injury, infection or illness caused in any way to the Participant(s) using or consuming the services or products of third parties. Additional purchase of food and other services or products along a physical EV Tour will be at the expense of Participants.
The Tour Operator reserves the right to change this Agreement at any time in its sole discretion and to notify users of any such changes solely by posting such changes.
The Tour Operator may modify, suspend, discontinue or restrict the use of any portion of the Site, including the availability of any portion of the Content at any time, without notice or liability. The Tour Operator may deny access to any person or user at any time for any reason. In addition, the Tour Operator may at any time transfer rights and obligations under this Agreement to any affiliate, subsidiary or business unit, or any of their affiliated companies or divisions, or any entity that acquires The Tour Operator, or any of their assets.