A GUIDED WALKING TOUR OF LITTLE INDIA: JOURNEY OF THE SENSES
Together with our passionate guides, let us take you on a journey to discover the hidden and the unknown in our Indian ethnic enclave!
English-speaking Tour Guide
Meal Set with Ambur Briyani (Add-on meal)
Main course: Chicken or Mutton Briyani
Drink + Dessert
This tour is only available on
> Sundays for each month
Feast your senses with the wonders of Indian fragrances, foods and spices! Join us on the Little India walking tour as we explore this colourful district and witness the cultural beauty of Little India in its original architecture. Traverse the vibrant streets with our guides and be wowed by stunning art murals waiting to be discovered in side alleys.
If you are looking for what to do in Little India, look no further! You can expect to leave this Little India heritage trail having gained new perspectives, knowledge, and palate! This is a popular tour among locals, especially for families with young children.
End the tour with a specially curated meal at Ambur Briyani - an Indian family owned restaurant that have been serving authentic Briyani cooked with rice and spices from India and learn more about a special community - the migrant workers.
Every Sunday :
09:30AM - 11:30AM (without meal)
09:30PM - 12:00PM (with meal)
Little India MRT Exit E (Street Level)
City Square Mall
2.0 - 2.5 Hours
$30/adult ; $20/child
Tour + Meal:
$50/adult ; $30/child
You won't regret it!
If you want to understand life in Singapore, this is the tour for you. It covered the history in Little India and how this has shaped the way people in Singapore live together. I learnt so much more about my own country! Plus.. there's food! Not only a view of life here but a taste of life here. Do at least one of their walking tours. You won't regret it!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any other queries
2. What are the COVID-19 safety measures implemented for the tours?
1. Is the tour eligible for the $100 SingapoRediscovers Tourism Vouchers?
3. What is the age limit for a child ticket? Are they eligible for the $10 subsidy under the scheme?
4. I faced some booking issues when paying using the vouchers. What can I do?
5. How many people are allowed per tour?
6. Can I cancel / refund / reschedule the tour?
9. Can I arrange a private tour?
7. How long in advance should I book the tour?
8. Is there food included in this tour?
Yes, you can choose to add on a meal for this tour. Please note that we are unable to accommodate any dietary restrictions.