2. What are the COVID-19 safety measures implemented for the tours?
According to mandatory guidelines by the Singapore Government and Singapore Tourism Board, here are some expected guidelines to follow:
- Participants who are unwell will not be allowed to join the tour.
- A mandatory temperature check will be conducted at the beginning of the tour.
- Face masks to be worn at all times during the tour.
- Participants will have to observe the safe distancing measures during the tour.
We understand these measures are disruptive and may be uncomfortable for some. However, we must all do our part to protect the people around us.
3. What is the age limit for a child ticket? Are they eligible for the $10 subsidy under the scheme?
Child: 0 - 17 years old. Their ticket will be $10 and can be offset with the $10 subsidy provided for children and youth tickets under the voucher scheme.
All youth/child should be accompanied by an adult during the tour.
4. I faced some booking issues when paying using the vouchers. What can I do?
Please email your issue to us or directly with the approved payment vendors (Globaltix, Klook, Traveloka, Trip.com) under the SingapoRediscovers voucher scheme, which you made the booking from.
All booking and payment related issues can only be resolved by the abovementioned STB-approved vendors. We seek your kind understanding on this.
5. How many people are allowed per tour?
Each tour can accommodate a max of 20 pax (including toddlers and infants).
8. Can I arrange a private tour?
Of course! If you are looking to arrange a private tour at your own date and time or with your own group of family or friends, simply drop us an email at
email@example.com or contact us via our contact form.
We will be in touch within 48 hours.
1. Is the tour eligible for the $100 SingapoRediscovers Tourism Vouchers?
Yes. this tour is eligible for the $100 tourism voucher!
Find out more on how to use your tourism voucher with us
6. Can I cancel / refund / reschedule the tour?
We have a strictly non-refundable & non-cancellation policy once a tour is confirmed. All redeemed SRV tourism vouchers cannot be cancelled or refunded.
The tour will proceed, rain or shine. We would advise you to bring drinking water, a poncho or umbrella.
7. How long in advance should I book the tour?
Please book the tour at least 48 hours in advance. Note that some booking platforms by the approved vendors are unable to accommodate this cut-off time.
In the event that a booking is made less than 48 hours, we reserve the rights to reschedule the tour to a later date.