THE MELTING POT
OF TEA: A TEA APPRECIATION CULTURAL TOUR
Immerse yourself in a unique experience of Singapore's history and heritage through tea appreciation.
English-speaking Tour Guide for 3.5 hours
Traditional Chinese Breakfast
2 x Tea Workshops
Snacks and Drinks
Being a "melting pot" of racial diversity, the tea culture that developed in Singapore was as diverse as the local population. A population where tradition, beliefs and identities blended with one another. Imagine a tea-making workshop, but better! We proudly present to you Singapore's first-ever tea appreciation tour.
Join us as we embark on a journey of identifying ourselves through 4 different cups of tea, from traditional to modern, and learn about more than 20 unique tea blends.
You also get to bring home your own unique blend of tea at the end of the tour. This is the ideal weekend activity for friends and families alike, and the perfect concoction for a successful corporate team bonding event.
Friday & Saturdays (10.00AM - 1:30PM)
Outram MRT Exit A (Street Level)
Chinatown - Kreta Ayer Road
Make a cappuccino, but with tea!
Try local snacks, that goes well with tea
Tea appreciation session
Visit a Chinese tea house to learn about the art of tea
Visit modern tea shop
Have fun with
modern tea blends
Create your own tea
Blend your own tea flavour to bring home!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
2. What are the COVID-19 safety measures implemented for the tours?
5. How many people are allowed per tour?
3. What is the age limit for a child ticket? Are they eligible for the $10 subsidy under the scheme?
4. I faced some booking issues when paying using the vouchers. What can I do?
9. The tour is fully booked. Can I arrange a private tour?
6. I have dietary restrictions. Can I join this tour?
Unfortunately, this tour cannot accommodate dietary restrictions.